Friday, July 27, 2007

Dionys' First Game

Dionys is playing his first game right now. So far he's 2-3 with 1 RBI. You can listen to his games on the internet. The link for the radio station is on the team's home page under "Sites I Visit". His games are at night on the east coast. I think they start around 5:00 AZ time. So check that out. And since he's playing in the states and not in Mexico you can even listen in English! Dionys left yesterday. That was tough on the kids. Alexandria cried. DJ wanted his shoes on so he could go on the plane too. AJ just wanted out of his car seat and Isabel got nervous when she saw the other three kids crying. The boys kept asking for him all day and everytime they saw a silver car they checked to see if it was Papi. I still don't think that the boys understand. I just tell them that Papi went to go play baseball. It's amazing what a difference it makes when he's not around. Our house was so quiet yesterday and I didn't have to make a great lunch or dinner. We had chicken quesadillas for dinner and I don't even remember if we had lunch. We are going to try to go out to Long Island sometime before the season is over in September. That will be an adventure with the four kids but we're up for it.

2 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ok how the heck do you do it alone? Really, I could never do it! You are a great mom and wife:) If you ever want some entertainment, call me, we can get together!

Heath said...

Ondria, I bet it was a lot harder on the kids this time since he was around for so long. You are a trooper, and if you need a break along your trip we would love to have you all stay here!!