Saturday, June 2, 2012

10!!!


Momma Chloe delivered her puppies the morning of May 31, 2012.
We are delighted with 10 puppies, plus 1 surprising addition born 8 hours later that decided she wanted to live with Mikey.
It was sad but I'm glad he gets to share in the fun with us.

These 6 boys and 4 girls wouldn't let me sleep at all last night.
Luckily my kids took over this morning and let me sleep in.
It's worth it because these babies are adorable!










It's hard to ask but I have to for the mom,
please no visitors.
She get nervous when people she doesn't know are here.
And she's really trying hard to be a good mom.
Give her a few weeks and I'm sure she'll be tired of them by then.

Let me know soon if you want one.
They are AKC registered labradors.
And Utahns, don't count yourselves out.
If there are a few people from Utah who want one you may be able to talk us into getting out of this heat and bringing it to you. :)




2 comments:

Adam said...

Cute puppies! Have fun with those.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

soooo cute!!!! we still have Megan (my parents do) from your parents dog..heidi right? She has had cancer a few times and ear infections NON stop..I swear they have put $15k at least into that dog! And now she is getting old...i dread the day she dies, my dad LOVES her!

If I didnt already have 2 dogs I would think hard about one of your cute puppies! they are sooo dang cute! have fun!!