Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm Working On It


Papi reminded me last night that I was going to try to update our blog daily. I'm so happy he's finally reading it. :) Today our children were entertained for hours in the blue room looking at our blog books. They were supposed to be cleaning their rooms but I'm not one to break up a party. They were having too much fun. I was reminded again that even though our family may be the only ones who read this stuff, they are the most important. So I am going to recommit again to updating more often. 

2 comments:

Janalyn said...

Maya and I read too! :)

Kristy said...

I read it too! I'm trying better to keep a better blog too. My kids will love it one day no matter if the photos are exposed perfectly, white balance is correct, and composition is creative or not. I have to keep reminding myself that. :)