Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Primary Song



Later that night we had fun playing on the elephant and finding crabs and fish in the shallow rocky shores. 

Then we stumbled upon a treasure, literally stumbled as we walked over rocky terrain pushing a stroller. 

Breathtaking!!
One of the advantages of being in primary is I constantly have primary songs on repeat in my mind. 
This scene reminded me of one of those songs. 

Now I am here in a beautiful place

learning the teachings of Jesus 
Parents and teachers will help guide the way

Lighting my path every day.

Wrapped in the arms of my Saviors love
I feel his gentle touch
Living each day I will follow His way
Home to my Father above
I know He lives
I will follow faithfully
My heart I give to him
I know that my Savior loves me.



Now carry on!




No comments: