Thursday, October 30, 2014

Phoenix Temple

 
We have been so blessed this year in Arizona to have two temples finished and dedicated.  My kids are thinking that this is an everyday thing.

 
Isabel was super excited for the dedication of the Phoenix Temple though.  She missed the Gilbert Temple because she wasn't an official member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints yet. But she got baptized and confirmed a member just in time to see the dedication of the Phoenix Temple.

 
I wish I could have bottled her energy as we shouted Hosanna. She was literally bouncing up and down with excitement.  Then she turned to me with a huge grin and a twinkle in her eyes and I tried to set that moment in stone.  It was one of those moments you never want to forget.  She was perfect, happy to be a member of Heavenly Father's church and delighting in the spirit of the dedication. Cutest thing ever!


No comments: