Monday, February 25, 2008

AJ's Prayer


Heavenly Father,

Please bless Mommy and Papi and Isabel

and bless Grandma and Grandmpa

and bless Ada (Alexandria) and me

and bless DJ

and bless that we can see Grandma and Grandpa and Whitney

and bless that we can go to Disneyland

and bless that Alexandria can be good

and bless Alexandria to go to school

and bless . . . . . . .(something not understandable)

and bless that we can play with our toys

and bless . . . . . .

and bless that we don't break DJ's helicopter

and bless that we don't break my car

and bless . . . . . .(another line I didn't understand)

and bless that we clean up the toys

and bless . . . . . . (again didn't understand)

and bless that we can go to church

and bless that we be safe

and bless . . . . . .

and bless that we go, that we go, that we go (DJ whispers,"to where?") where Mommy can see us

and bless that we don't get lost

and bless that we have sleep tonight

and bless . . . . .

and bless . . . . .

and bless . . . . .


That's all I remember of his five minute prayer. He sounded so sincere but I think it was just a ploy to avoid going to sleep. ;)

6 comments:

Mimi said...

That's too cute! I'm so glad you were able to remember as much as you did. Hilarious little man!

Kristy said...

I love the part where DJ prompts him with a question. I love kids prayers!!!

Katy said...

Five minutes? I think you have a general authority on your hands!! ;)

What a cute prayer!!

onehm said...

ADORABLE! I love the little one's prayers...

kellyanddanielle said...

that's so sweet. ayla's are getting like that.

Mimi said...

I know I've already left you a comment here but you need to go to my blog and see the updated post about the giveaway that you are part of.