Saturday, April 19, 2008

Uh-oohhh


BAM!!!! "Uh-oooohhhh." That's what I heard and this is what I saw but DJ was holding the piece of the door that broke off. This is our TV cabinet. I was pretty upset. Good thing we're not planning on keeping this TV in here very much longer and real good thing that I bought the cabinet at IKEA on sale for a GREAT deal. It could have gotten ugly. DJ felt bad enough as it was. I did manage to put it back together with some wood glue. You can kind of see the crack in the front but at least it looks better than just one door. I guess this is EXACTLY why we haven't jumped into remodeling yet. We're just kind of waiting for these boys to grow up a little bit more so that they stop destroying everything.

1 comment:

Rebecca Irvine said...

I know what you mean by getting "ugly". Once my kids broke my favorite lamp that was a gift from their uncle. I flipped out! Good for you for keeping a cool head.