Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Too Many Pictures

So sorry for the over posting of baby pictures but, people, I'm just super excited to have this little girl in our family.  Sunday, Papi came home during church to "check on us".  Really, I think he was just looking for an excuse to get out of Sunday School.  But it was nice of him anyway.  When he got here he found his girls in a mini photo shoot.  I can't help it.  I'm not a great photographer but she's only been alive 6 days and I've already filled up my memory card...500+ pics!  So I'm sharing some with you.  And before you mention anything about the pacifier being huge, I already know.  It's a 6 month + size but all my babies have preferred the larger size so we didn't even try the little ones this time and she's taking it easily. So we'll stick with it.






1 comment:

Jamie said...

your photography is great, the passy is fabulous and she is stunning. I love her "little" lips.