Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First day of school post (when school should start)



It's no secret. I do not like sending my kids back to school in the beginning of August. What happened to long hot summers that make it so you are ready to have school start? Instead we are left with summers that only leave you wishing for more time with your little kids. Thus the first day of school post a month late. So, here is the obligatory first day of school post and pics. 

It's a big year for us since Alexandria is going into Jr. High and they will be in different schools now. And it's the first year that my boys will be in different classes. It's something I was a little nervous about. They threatened to never go to school. But it's working out ok. And I think it was the right decision for this year. It helps that they both have great teachers. So here we go with the 2014-2015 school year. We are marching on with our great attitudes! 









No comments: