Sunday, October 4, 2015

Conference Wrap Up



What a wonderful conference weekend! The feeling in our home during these two glorious days is a feeling of peace and happiness that doesn't happen at any other time of the year. I know that the words that are being spoken are for us to help us in our eternal journey. I am so thankful to know our Savior, Jesus Christ and see his servants witness of him during conference. 

Papi made it home just in time to enjoy  this weekend with us. Between conference sessions we were hanging out with our oldest and youngest. I told Papi how everyday when the kids are at school Stella will tell me that she misses "Yaya". So Papi asked her if she missed Yay. She nodded then leaned forward from Alexandria's lap on the big pink chair to get closer to Papi and whispered, "I miss Papi too." She knows how to melt a father's heart. It does surprise me that she shows Papi all her personality from the minute he walks in the door. She is normally super shy and won't talk to most people that aren't around much. But she knows who her Papi is and she really does miss him when he's gone. 

No comments: