Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Little Helper




It may look like she's trying to climb in the washer but she's helping her mom take the clothes and helping her mom put clothes in the dryer. She always wants to help, laundry, cooking, dishes, she does it all! It's fun to have my little helper. With the original Cesar 4 there were too many little helpers and things got more chaotic than cleaned. But with the large space of time between the first crew and Stella, I am able to enjoy her "help" a little more. Plus her high pitched, cute voice saying, "I help mommy. Let me get my stool." And then running to the kitchen to carry her stool to wherever I need the help is irresistible. Sometimes our prayers aren't answered when we want them answered. But Heavenly Father knew what he was doing by spacing the next Cesar batch out just a little from the first so I could enjoy the beauty of toddlerhood all over again. 

2 comments:

De Ette said...

I love the willingness to help in a two year old!. Hope she doesn't burn her little belly!

Anonymous said...

I would love to take her from behind she would be soooooooooooooooooo tight