Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Baby Brains"

When I'm pregnant I swear that there is an extra hormone in my body that makes me have what I like to call "baby brains". I forget EVERYTHING. Things don't bother me very much. This hormone makes me very laid back and relaxed even if something bad happens. Now that Isabel is the age the boys were when I was pregnant with her I finally understand why she came so miraculously. Because there is no way I could have dealt with this x 2 without the "baby brains". She opens the drawers tries on all the clothes and them throws them on the floor. She's all over and makes messes everywhere she goes. She definately keeps life full. I always felt bad that I had "baby brains" when the boys were this age because I don't remember a whole lot but I realized it's probably a good thing that I don't remember much about the boys at this stage. I probably would be crazy by now, okay well more than I already am. At least I have pictures to bring back the memories. Thank goodness for pictures I guess.

2 comments:

Fabiane Snell said...

Poor Isabel! I feel her pain! some days is just too hard to find the right thing to wear ;),Ondria, I also want to thank you for being soo good and caring! You always have something nice to say( on the blogs), thank you for being always so loving! take care,
love, fabi.

kellyanddanielle said...

how cute. i remember those days. my girls haven't overcome the trying on all the clothes and throwing them on the floor and telling me they have NOTHING to wear. oh well hopefully they grow out of it. love you.