Friday, May 27, 2011

Done!

It's done!
School is out!

The end of the year is a busy, busy time with Spelling Bees. . .


(she did really good but got out on "physics" with only 6 kids left)

and school concerts . . . 


(Kindergarteners are so cute when they look at their mom and sing "I think you're wonderful", AJ totally knows how to make his mom's heart melt)

and of course saying bye to teachers.

  Alexandria and Mr. Moore, the only male teacher in the entire school!

 The boys and Mrs. Stradling, their Kindergarten teacher.

These kiddos grew up a lot this year.
Alexandria learned how to play football
and the boys learned how to read.

Can you believe Alexandria did not miss one day of school this year?
I feel like we're never here but I guess this year was different.
She made it to every single day of school.
While this is a big achievement for her I think it's an even bigger achievement for Mom.
She really is more motivated that I am.

AJ and DJ both learned how to make girls like them.
Yes, we may be in trouble in the future.


I'm so proud of their very successful 2010-2011 school year.

The best part of it all ending . . .
now I can unset that alarm clock.

No comments: