Thursday, August 8, 2013

School 2013-2014

Why are the summers getting shorter?  I love the lazy days of summer, sleeping in, hanging out with my kids, and enjoying our time together without me having to play drill sergeant.  I'm sure they picked up on my devastation with them going back to school too early in the year because they weren't all that excited either.  Next year I will try to have a better attitude.  But I miss them and I want to raise them not have a school do it for me.

This is the only year they will all be in the same school together all day.  Isabel was in half day kindergarten last year so she didn't get to go with them in the mornings.  But now they will all leave and come home together.  That is kind of fun.  On to the obligatory first day of school pics.


Alexandria, 6th grade
AJ, 3rd grade
DJ, 3rd grade
Isabel, 1st grade and having a rough morning trying to get ready on time.  
Waiting at the bus stop

Good bye my littles!  I already miss you!!

At least I have this pretty baby to keep me company.

No comments: