Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Utah Travels -Part 6

We had so much fun in Park City that we are thinking of making it an annual vacation.  Really, thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for letting us crash your party.  

It wouldn't be complete without a stop at the creamery and some more BYU.
We even had a little picnic in front of the art museum.

My kids say I tricked them, but I promise it just worked out.  We needed a bathroom and there was one in the art museum that I wanted to go in anyway.  Once we were there I sent everyone on a treasure hunt for the Norman Rockwell.  They found it!  I was surprised.  I never would have picked this one out as one of his but it is.
We stayed an extra day at Uncle Bill's.  I think my kids would have liked staying there for another week!  They were having a ton of fun with cousins and nerf guns.  Then we were back on the road.  One last quick picture as we jumped on the freeway in Spanish Fork.  I love Utah!



No comments: