Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Utah Travels - Part 2

Day two - Alpine Coaster

I love my new iPhone.  In fact I use it so much that I hardly use my nice camera anymore.  While I get more spontaneous pics this way I lose a lot of what I normally blog about and have a hard time writing posts from my phone.  I get to make my blog book this month though so I need to get up to date.

We lucked out in Park City.  My kids wanted to do one of the rides so we bought alpine slide tickets but because it rained they closed it down.  Fortunately we got to ride the coaster instead.  At $20 a ticket there's no way I would have paid that for a ride but since the slide was closed they let us ride the coaster.

Alexandria hated it.  She has something against coasters.  But the rest of us loved it!








I know Grandpa's pic is blurry but it's too funny not to post.




No comments: