Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pony bite

 
"Mom! I think the pony bit me." DJ showed me the red markings on his leg while in the Jacuzzi tub in the cabin.  Then, he looked at me with pain in his face, making his eyes like he needed help. This kid tries to get away with everything.  Luckily, I'm usually a step ahead but it's a challenge that I am always working on.  This time was an easy one though.
"Oh, dear! You could get pony rabies!" I lied. "We need to get you out now and cut that out of you." Fear crossed his face as he looked at his marked up leg.  I continued.  "Unless you think it might have been the intake for the Jacuzzi that made that mark? Then you're probably fine. You'll just have a funny looking tattoo for the rest of your life."
"Really, Mom?" he caught on.  I smiled, then told him not to do it again or he might get spots on his whole body.

No comments: