Saturday, November 17, 2007

Vote! Vote! Vote!


**Edit: We put it to a vote and the results were
Mr. Clean look is hot: 9 (60%)
Love the dreds: 6 (40%)
Thanks for voting! Personally I like the dreds.**

Okay, we are putting it to a vote. We were in Mexico this week and Dionys decided to take it all off. So bye, bye hair. Now we want to know what you think. I know what I think. Vote in our poll on the side bar. With hair or without? Sorry, there is no in between. We are a family of extremes.






4 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW that is extreme! Did you know he was going to shave his head or did he show you after it was done? He looks good either way.

Whitney said...

While I really like the dreads, I like them when they are shorter. I forgot how good he looks with out them though. He can't really go wrong.

Janalyn said...

I say leave the Mr. Clean look for when he's going bald. I guess he's so old already though, he may never go bald! ;)

Mimi said...

That's so hard! I loved the dreads but now that I see the pic of him he looks great without them. Good luck figuring out which is best. At least you have no choice for a while!