Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daddy Daughter Campout Help

Alexandria is so excited because this will be the first year that Papi has been home to take her on the Daddy Daughter campout. There's only one little problem, Papi has no idea how to get there. So anyone in the ward whose reading this and your husband is going could you give me a call or email to let me know if Papi can follow your husband? The whole campout thing should be interesting since it will be Papi's first time camping too. :) Thank you!

4 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Steve is wanting to carpool with someone and he knows the way. Give us a call.

Adam Snell said...

That should be interesting. Make sure you tell us how it went.

Kristy said...

I keep checking for kitchen updates. Keep them comming. I love you and the progress looks promising!!

Wendi said...

I am so feeling your pain as I am looking at the torn apart house. We did a complete regutting of our house 3 years ago and lived in while doing it- oh what a mess! I feel your pain! I can't wait to see it all done it looks like it will be fabulous!
Wendi