Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry for all the very boring, only the basics posts but as you can tell our house is a disaster area and right now I'm writing to you on my knees because the chair is being used to hold things on outside.


Anyway, on to the details. All the texturing and drywall is done. YEA!! All the workers so far have been great. My only complaint so far is the drywallers. They were not the nicest, they took the longest because they would show up at 2 or 3 and they left this after texturizing . . .









Not pretty. But they're done so on to better things like painting. Today we got the ceiling painted and the kids got to help prime the walls. :) Stripped down to their undies of course so their clothes don't get painted. Good thing too. You should have seen their hair when they were done. Aren't they great helpers?




Now we just have to choose a wall color. I could seriously use an interior designer about now. Why is it I can come up with great ideas for other places but when I get to do my own house I'm clueless? So I'll take any advice.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Holy cow Ondria...what a project. It will be so cool though when done. Looks like the boys are having fun getting down & dirty.

Heath said...

Wow, I'm impressed. During the whole remodeling process and you still find time to blog!