Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time To Update

Remember this?
The work begins.



We are finally doing it! We've been thinking about redoing the kitchen ever since we moved in and it's finally happening. BIG BIG JOB ahead but it has begun.


This was the conversation we heard ALL DAY between the boys.

AJ: "D, how we gonna fix this D?"

DJ: "I dunno. Papi, how we gonna fix this, huh?"
Our kitchen now.


We're also raising the ceiling. Who knew there was so much insulation up there?

I'll post updates.

5 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

oh my, that makes me tired to look at! but how fun too!! cant wait to see it in the end!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Oh, I want to redo my kitchen so bad! Maybe AJ and DJ will come do some demo work over here and then I will have to do something about it! Where are you getting new cabinets from?

Katy said...

Demolition always looks like so much fun, but I think I would be so depressed after it was done...breaking stuff is the fun part, right?

I can't wait to see the finished product!! Good luck!

Jen said...

Unbelievable. We will have to come take a look! Are you raising the ceilings in the whole house? Keep a list of How to's and what not to's for the rest of us.

Betsy said...

I am so jealous!!!!! Oh I have been wanting so bad to do that to my kitchen. Can't wait to see it all done!!!!