Saturday, November 8, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Castle of Montezuma?

Okay so we didn't get chased by snakes or fall in spider pits but we still had a good time seeing some of the Native American sites in Arizona. Plus, we had our own private tour guide, an archeology expert, Uncle Chris. As Adam put it, it was like the Discovery Channel, LIVE.


Even in the middle of nowhere these boys can find something to make a sword out of.






And this picture makes me laugh every time I look at it because when AJ saw it he asked, "How did Grandma and Isabel get stuck in the rock?"

And by the way we did see some really cool Native American things I guess I just forgot to take pictures of those. I mean my kids were so much cuter. ;)

2 comments:

Shanell said...

Uncle Chris would be a good tour guide! What a fun time.

De Ette said...

We do look like we are growing out of the wall!! Isabel is such a cutie.