Monday, November 10, 2008

Memory Monday




Since we just had the boys birthdays I thought these pictures would be appropriate for this Monday. Weren't they cute? They each had their different look and personality from the beginning. I remember a few weeks after they were born holding one on my shoulder and one in my lap at home and thinking I must be the luckiest mom in the world to have two babies at the same time that are so sweet and that I love so much. It was one of those moments that I wanted to remember so I paused and engraved it in my memory. The rest of their infancy is a blur mostly because it was me and Alexandria (who was only two when they were born) that were taking care of them. And she was such a good helper. I know Heavenly Father sent her first for a reason. I need her. Papi left to go play baseball when they were just two weeks old. It had to be one of the hardest things he has ever done. So even though I don't remember much I am so thankful that I got to stay with them and that he would give up his time with them so he could provide for us. And I'm really thankful for that moment of brilliance that I had to pause and make a memory.

No comments: