Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gross, gross, gross!!

Okay guys, skip this post if you're easily grossed out. But here's the thing. Sometimes I think Papi has the hardest job in the world. He has to leave for months at a time. He spends a lot of time alone and he doesn't get to see our cute little kiddos grow up everyday while I get to stay home and take care of these four cuties. But then there's days like this when I really think that my job might have a chance at winning that hardest job in the world award. . . .

Our bathroom was stinking all day. Serious poop issues! But I couldn't find the source anywhere. I cleaned the toilet, cleaned around the toilet, took out the trash. I was getting ready to clean the cabinets when I thought maybe it's on the shower curtain which was closed at the time. So as I moved the curtain the smell got stronger and then I noticed it there in the bathtub. Brown gunk all over inside the tub! YUCK!!! Even worse the toys were covered in it. Those went straight to the trash. Isabel was standing there with me and she quickly fessed up to the disaster she made. But now I was left to clean up the mess. After getting all the toys out and picking up the gross stuff with sticks so I didn't have to touch it and then wiping it all up I was still left with this in the kids' tub.




It was stained. What has that girl been eating? EEEW! I told you to pass on this post if you get grossed out. Don't say I didn't warn you. But not to worry, after some heavy duty cleanser scrubbing and bleach I did get the stains out. And I think it is now safe to bath in again. So now we have a new bath tub rule. No more playing in the tub. They get in, get washed, get out.


So, Papi, what do you say? Am I scoring enough points to win that hardest job in the world award yet? Not that we're really keeping score though, right? ;)

1 comment:

De Ette said...

You are such a brave sole for sharing this with all of the world. It is funny though. I just felt sorry for your clean-up mess.