Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're Private!

Well, we did it. We made the switch. I didn't want to wait any longer because Papi left and he loves to look at pictures on the blog. I wasn't going to post any new pictures until we went private so if I missed anyone that you know just have them email me at ondriadionys (at) yahoo (dot) com. I love to share our blog with anyone as long as I know them or at least have some connection to them.


Last time this happened we went private for a couple of months. I made a few adjustments like taking Papi's name out of any posts and the stalker went away after we switched back. Hopefully, we can do the same thing this time. From what I can tell they google Papi's name (or Papi's and my name together) and other blogs will pop up if his name is listed in the links bar on the side. Then they will click on that to get to our blog. Our blog does not come out in a Google search. So if you have Papi's name in your links it would be very helpful if you could take his name off. Sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for your help. Finally, back to blogging. :) Yea!!

3 comments:

Janalyn said...

What name would you like us to put on our sidebars?

Ondriawfd said...

You can use "Papi" like we do or D. or tio or anything. Here's your chance to name him whatever you like. ;)

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your problem. I wondered why you were not writing on Facebook all of a sudden. I am not sure about Facebook after all the stuff on the news. I try to stick to the part for the Snell Family but then I miss all the news!! Hope this works for you, I had trouble with my email and password, but I always do that! LOL