Monday, March 30, 2009

Memory Monday


This was the very first picture we ever took with our digital camera. And of course it was of this sweet girl, Alexandria. She's three here and a few things I remember about her when she was three. First, she was THE best big sister. Second, from the time she was 18 months she loved to go on rides in grandma's car with the sun roof open and sing "I know you I walked with you once upon a dream" from Sleeping Beauty. And I just found a few words that I had written down that she used to say funny.
Piano = "plano"
Cinderella = "cindelella"
Pico de gallo = "pico m'gallo"
I know there were others too. I wish I would have written more. That's why I love this blogging thing. Stuff gets written down.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That's the Alexandria that I remember. Is she wearing lip gloss in this picture? I remember she had a nack for finding the lip gloss in my room. She got good at asking me before she put it on too.