Friday, November 13, 2009

Isabel Turns 3!

I'm a little late with these next posts but better late than never.

Isabel had her birthday on October 27. She turned 3. I can't believe my youngest is three years old. It's scary to say but I think life is getting easier. All my kids are potty trained and they all know how to dress themselves and eat on their own and only sometimes need my help with things.

So to celebrate we had a cool castle cake. She got LOTS of presents and we just had a fun party. When Papi asked her how was her party she said, "good because there were a lot of people at my party." Thanks everyone for coming. She loves the attention. Here's the pictures.













1 comment:

Whitney said...

Wow!! How did you make that cake? It is super cute! Did the kids help with it? I can't believe how big your kids are either, I miss them. Glad they are having fun and having great birthdays.