Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Puerto Plata Beach Part I

Finally, we made it to the beach. Alexandria let Papi know that the ONLY reason she left school to come here is because we said we could take them to the beach. Yesterday was Papi's day off so we packed an overnight bag and headed to Puerto Plata. We stayed at a fabulous resort, Hacienda. (Mom, check your list of resorts to see if this place is listed.) The food was DELICIOUS. It was all included and we stuffed ourselves to the max for dinner. They had everything even a turkey. Normally, I would have skipped on the turkey but since I don't think we'll get turkey on Thanksgiving I figured that would have to do. I don't know how they cooked that thing but it was the BEST turkey I have ever eaten. It was actually juicy.

The kids had so much fun playing in the waves. Here's a few pics to get started.

And the all important name in the sand pictures. Just in case you can't tell who's who.







There are more pictures coming. To be continued . . .







1 comment:

Whitney said...

What a nice day! If you are feeling bad at all for not having Turkey on Thanksgiving, don't. I'd take the beach and that weather any day over Thanksgiving dinner.