Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My 12 Year Old

My 12 year old!
Alexandria, I am having so much fun with you.
You are such a beautiful young woman!  I'm proud of you for saving enough money this year to buy your own iphone 5.  You seem so old texting all your friends.  I know sometimes I get upset at you for stealing my clothes but secretly, I'm happy that you want to wear your mom's clothes because that means you like my style and I'm not wearing the dreaded mom jeans.  I think you should let me borrow some of your clothes too.  It's hard to see you starting to pick friend time over family time but I'm glad that you have chosen good friends.  When I need you to help with the kids though you always come through for me.  You're like my little mommy and it's awesome!  I love that you are confident about who you are.  You are the best! 
I love you Alexandria!

No comments: