Monday, January 20, 2014

Stella

Sometimes she reminds me of Snow White with her jet black hair, dark eyes, red lips and pale skin.

Then other times I see a little of me in her with those kissable dimples and tiny ears.

Our baby is one year old!
Stella, here are a few things I want you to know.
I am so thankful that you came to our family.  Having your older brother pass away before you were born was a trial for our family.  But you have helped us to heal.  You are a delight to have in our home.  You love your brothers and sisters.  They know it because you will go from my arms to theirs happily. One of your first words was short for Isabel.  You ask for her and look for her.  You create a lot of messes but all of us will clean it up without complaining because we know what a blessing you are.

Your newest word is cracker and you walk around asking anyone that will listen to you for one.  I'm surprised that you still have room for dinner by the end of the day because anyone you ask will stop what they are doing just to get you a "kracka".  

You are such a cuddly baby.  You snuggle right into my left shoulder, hug me with your right arm and just lay there.  We all try to soak up as much of you as we can.

I love you so much!! We all love you Stella Rose!



No comments: