Monday, May 26, 2014

Ride Cowboy Ride

We love when Uncle Adam and his family come to visit.  Adam had called me a few weeks before with a rockin idea to have a Bon Jovi party while he was here.  We planned the details and set the date.
It was "99 in the Shade" but we partied like it was a Bon Jovi concert. There was music, there were treats and even pizza pies.  It felt like we were "Livin' in Sin". The neighbor actually came over to complain that the music was too loud.  I think he was just jealous he wasn't invited. "Let it Rock" neighbor!

This cutie was "Born to be my Baby".
This is the life, "It's my Life" and I am so thankful for all of these people who I share it with.

To my awesome sisters, "I'll be There for You" always and forever!



"Stick to Your Guns" boys, don't fall off!
 
"Have a Nice Day"! We did!

No comments: