Thursday, July 17, 2008

Computers in the 1600's?

Do you know where your ancestors are from? I do now thanks to my Aunt Alyn. I'm so glad she's blogging about our geneology. She has some seriously valuable information. We're direct decendants of John Alden from the Mayflower! See more here.


We were looking at the pictures that my Aunt Alyn has posted on her blog of where our ancestors lived in England in the 1600's when Alexandria asked, "How did they post those pictures on their blog if they didn't have computers way back then?" HA!


So I explained to her about geneology and that it was my Aunt's blog not our ancestors blog.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

That's funny Alexandria you smart girl. It is neat to find out where your line is from. Found out this year (from Mitchel's mother) that me & Mitch are cousins! Well WAY WAY down the line, but sure enough. I tease him that we have inbred children and that we are kissing cousins.