Thursday, July 31, 2008

Introducing . . . .!!!!

It's good to be home!! The very first thing we did was stop by to pick up . . . .


She's our new dog!! (That's not slobber it's her toy.) I've always wanted a lab but they're so big I never thought I would actually have one. An opportunity came up and we took it and we are so glad we did. We've only had her two days but so far she's an angel. I know it'll get harder before it gets easier though. After we brought her home we set up the crate which by the way seems HUGE. (Remember, I'm used to our little Simba.) I left the room to go get some towels and when I came back . . . .


I had to laugh. Alexandria said she had to be in there with her so she wouldn't be all by herself. DJ was so happy that she doesn't growl until she started whining to get out of the crate then he said, "Mom, I just don't want her to growl!" He's still remembering Simba and all of his issues. We're still coming up with names. I'll update when we finally decide on one. We're all so excited!!!

Isn't she beautiful?

6 comments:

kellyanddanielle said...

that is so sweet. my kids used to get into hope's crate too. your dog is very pretty. isn't it cute how kids think?

Jamie said...

hey, just a quick note, Denise Duncan is looking for kids for her preschool. didn't know if you would be interested for the boys but just thought i'd let you know in case you were.

Jon & Kim said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! Your family is so beautiful! Just curious if we have a friend in commom? I will for sure add you to my list.

Shanell said...

Beautiful dog! I really want a dog, can I do it with four? Oh, she is so pretty. I love the kids in the kennel with her!

Adam Snell said...

Oh man I want a dog!

Betsy said...

You never cease to amaze me. Wow you are a brave soul adding a puppy into the mix. I'm sure the kids love it. She is a beautiful dog. Good luck. haha...