Saturday, July 5, 2008

Raymundo Beach

It's hot here and even hotter when you don't have an a/c that actually works. So we found a waterpark that the kids love. It's kind of far away so I don't know how often we'll be able to go but it was fun. They have a wave pool, a kids area and then of course the big slides. I took these pictures when we first got there and good thing too because after they went on the big slides the kids area lost it's appeal. Shockingly, they ALL loved the big slides. They even went on them by themselves. One time when we got up to the top to go down there was a man there watching Alexandria and AJ. They sat down together to do a train. And he turns around and asked the life guard if they were going by themselves. The life guard said yes. Then the man looks at me and asks,"How do they dare go by themselves? They're so little. I don't even dare to go." I thought that was pretty funny. Sorry about just posting the pictures like this (just straight up and down, no fancy formatting) but the internet is a lot slower here so I'm just trying to get them on.



I love it when it rains.
Out of the mouths of frogs.
Pretty as a flower.
Is it a prince yet?

1, 2, 3, GO!

Does this diaper make my butt look big?

In case you're wondering why there's no pictures of AJ, the little stinker wouldn't let me take his picture. Everytime I got close with the camera he would hide his head. This is the best I got.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I can't beleive how big Isabel has gotten. (That's not fair without me!!! Doesn't she know she needs to stop growing when she is away from Grandma Kristine.)

De Ette said...

This looks so fun. The kids seem to be having a great time. I'm glad. xoxoxxo