Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Blog

Hard to believe but one year ago today I wrote my first post. :) I can't believe I've actually kept this updated. I wouldn't have done it without all of you. It's so much fun to see what other people are doing and to be able to share our lives this way. I'm not a big phone talker and our life (moving around a lot) can make it difficult to keep in touch with people and keep good friends. But blogging has provided a way to maintain all these wonderful friendships. Here's to all of you and my 1 year old blog! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

Janalyn said...

A Happy Birthday to your blog!
Cicily and I were enjoying it today. She was signing Alexandria when she watched the video of her reciting the 1st article of faith and she was smiling huge when she saw all your pictures of Isabel! That water park looked really fun, I've looked at it many times, but don't get a chance to comment as I'm usually holding a squirming Cis.
Love you guys, miss you.

Shanell said...

I agree with you about the greatness of blogs. I love that I'm able to keep up with my friends. Until blogs I just wondered how everyone was doing. Now I know. I'm glad I found you and that we are able to keep in touch!