Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Never Again . . .

. . .will the drawer in my kid's bathroom look like this.

How embarrasing! Can you find anything in there? Because I can't! So, you see I came up with my own little contraption for hanging all the girls' ribbons, flowers and headbands.



TA-DA!! THE RIBBON HANGER!!

I'm sure some of you crafty people out there could really make this look cute. But for now it's functional and works for us. And hanging all those cute ribbons and flowers adds something and is about as crafty as I get. :)


BTW - I'm taking all the photos off of my old camera and these were taken with the old one. I'm sure they would be much better if I used my new camera. ;) Maybe I'll go try and see if there's a difference.

5 comments:

V said...

I love it, what a good idea. What is it made of? I need to do something like this when Makenzie gets enough hair to even do anything with it. Cute,Cute.

Rebecca Irvine said...

The plethora of hair supplies usually is a problem at our house too! I think you came up with a great solution--especially because it is on the back of the door.

Kasey said...

Very cute!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Happy late birthday!! I remember when heath left for his mission he gave me a list of all your family's birthdays!
I hope you had a great day!

Wendi said...

I am impressed with your organizational skills-very cute! Glad I found your blog.You know I still am going to harass you until you become my personal trainer- you are my idol!
Wendi Stevens