Monday, August 11, 2008

This Sucks!!

Whoops! Did I just write that bad word?? I must really hate this first day of school, waking up WAY too early for the next nine months thing. Come on people? Can't we start school at a decent time, like 10 or 11? This is going to make me very old very fast. ;)

Well, at least Alexandria was excited this morning. She got up without me having to wake her up. Although, she said she didn't sleep at all last night because she was thinking about school. Do you remember that? I never slept the night before my first day of school all the way through college. What is it about the first day? But, we probably need to wake up even earlier because she barely made it to the bus and in all our rushing I forgot to take pictures this morning. Hopefully, I'll remember to get them this afternoon.

I hope everyone has a great day of school and for all the moms, we get to relax now, right?

5 comments:

Fabiane Snell said...

In Brazil, you can choose if you want to go to school in the morning, afternoon, or night. :)

Ondriawfd said...

Fabiane, it's the same in the Dominican Republic too. And it's only 4 hours not all day. I think I'd definately choose the afternoon session.

Anonymous said...

Is Alexandria going into kindergarten? I put Tytan in Afternoon and I will enjoy this one year of not worring about havig to be anywhere unitl noon.
By the way Nate and I love your Blog.

Ondriawfd said...

Hey Jen!

Alexandria is in 1st grade. I should probably clarify that better. We did afternooon K last year too. Definately enjoy it while you can. I'm so glad you like our blog. Maybe you guys could start one too. :)

Betsy said...

Oh it does suck at first but over the years you get use to it. I am amazed at what I accomplish in the morning time after the kids all go to school. But try waking up a teenager for school. Boy I thought I had it rough. Whoa!