Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Princesa Chloe

We finally settled on a name. I think we went through about 10 or so before one finally stuck and it was a toss up as to what to call her but Alexandria finally won with Chloe. AJ wanted Princesa so we've officially called her Princesa Chloe. She's been a lot of fun but we have had a few issues. DJ will not leave her in her crate. He lets her out and she goes on a rampage (we've already lost a few toys and a rug to those puppy teeth) if no one is around to watch her. I even tried locking the crate and DJ found a way to get her out. I think she gives him those puppy eyes and he falls for it every time. She always has to take me with her to go to the bathroom. You know how girls are. ;) She will not go outside without me. In fact she hates it so much that she'll resort to anything to get back in if I leave her out.
Yup, that's our fireplace. She somehow found her way in through the fireplace!! I wish I could have gotten a picture of the kids too when she popped her head out of the fireplace. Their faces were just as funny. Let me tell you she is one smart puppy, literally.

7 comments:

Kasey said...

It's on Crismon in QC.

Heath said...

She is a very cute puppy too!

Lisa said...

She is such a cute puppy.. I remember growing up and having a black lab named Princess, she was the best dog ever except for the tail she always was hitting us with it and knocking the little kids over. Your kids are going to love having her.

Rebecca Irvine said...

That is one cute, smart puppy! Don't let my kids meet her or I will never hear the end of it ;).

Adam Snell said...

Ondria, If your dog can get inside through the fireplace... what else is coming in through there?

Betsy said...

Have to say that's a bit crazy. How did she fit in there?

Misi said...

Through the fireplace! To good.

Misi