Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day

We made it through the first day of school.
Good things:  They made the bus on time
Everyone was happy this morning.
They all ate breakfast.
Bad things:  I realized I'll probably have to wake up even earlier!!

 Can you tell how excited she is to get to stay with Mom all day?




 This was my favorite shot of the day. 
 AJ loves his skinny jeans.
I did make him roll them down though, it's not the 1950's.

 This is how I felt too DJ.  Yawn!!

 Good to know I wasn't the only mom out there taking pics.
But moms, don't you know you need to use the telephoto lens 
so you don't embarrass your kids?
The report on the school day went like this:
Alexandria was bored.  None of her friends are in her class.
AJ and DJ thought they had all the time in the world to eat lunch so they stayed in the cafeteria and ate.
Then they got lost and couldn't find their class.
Their class had already gone in from lunch recess.
So, they found the principal and asked her.
She had an aide take them to their classroom. 
They were 15 minutes late.
Mom kept Isabel busy running errands all day so she wouldn't miss her siblings too much.

1 comment:

Janalyn said...

I don't know why, but I'm laughing so hard about DJ and AJ taking a late lunch, I'm crying! That pic of Isabel makes me so sad for her. She can come play at our house anytime.