Monday, August 22, 2011

Memory Monday

I'm not sure what it is about doing the dishes but it's when I remember my best memories.  This morning it was about this chica.  She has always been very responsible, more than her mom.  There have been times when I'll tell her to just stay home from school but she won't.  In first grade she would wake me up to help her get ready.  One morning I was sick, really sick as in not able to get out of bed sick.  Alexandria woke up on her own, did her own hair, got her own breakfast, packed her own lunch and came into my room to kiss me goodbye then walked her little six year old self to the bus stop.  I know Heavenly Father was looking out for me when he sent her to me first.  He knew I wouldn't have help most of the time and this sweet girl has been the next best thing.  Love you Alexandria!

No comments: