Monday, May 11, 2015

My Mother's Day Date

Sometimes your kids do something so sweet and thoughtful it makes you cry.  
AJ came up with this idea all on his own.
He wanted to take his mom on a date.
So he planned it all out and picked me up at 4:30 on Saturday afternoon.
We rode our bikes together to Subway.

 Where AJ treated me to a delicious, healthy chicken sandwich with his own money that he is earning from his garbage can business.
 We decided to sit outside because it was a beautiful Spring day.  AJ was a adorable with his proud smile at coming up with such a brilliant Mother's Day idea. I probably was not so adorable with my proud smile but trying to keep the happy tears from streaming down my face thinking about how sweet, thoughtful and generous my 10 year old son is.
I love you AJ!!  Thank you so much for the fun Mother's Day memories.
I hope it becomes a tradition that we can do every year.

No comments: