Thursday, May 21, 2015

Schools Out!


I can't lie.  I love summers just because we get to sleep in.
But I loved our theme for this year.
"I'll do my best so I can say no matter what I'll have a great day!"
Each one of my children repeated it to me before they left for school every morning.
And you know what?
Most of their days this year were great!
Attitude is everything!
Alexandria successfully made it through her first year of Junior High with lots of new friends and great memories.
AJ was blessed to have the best teacher on the face of the planet and doesn't want school to be over.
DJ became the heart breaker in his class.  He is a super cutie!
Separating the boys this year was a hard decision but they pulled through and developed their own talents.  Next year they are going back in the same class though. I think they miss each other.
Isabel made new friends and is having an end of the year late night party at our house tomorrow.
Stella will miss walking the kids to the bus stop every day and saying bye to her brothers and sisters.
Me? I'm already planning all the fun summer activities and nap times. ;)



No comments: