Monday, January 12, 2009

Family Time


Star Wars has never been one of my favorites. In fact I've never even seen the new ones. But since the boys are so in to Star Wars right now we've started the Star Wars Marathon. Mostly because I want to know what they're watching and what they love so much about it and also because family movie nights are fun. We get popcorn, white cheddar, caramel or butter flavor. We pull out the sleeping bags and blankets and just hang out as a family.


Tonight was family night. I took this idea and ran with it. The kids and I acted out different times when they obey and when they don't obey. Alexandria did one sneaking food from the fridge while I'm in the shower and not looking when she crosses the street. She's really the only one that acted anything out. Isabel tried but didn't get far. But they all had a good time watching me act like them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like they were having ton's of fun. Alexandria Hair is so long and pretty I love it. I had never watched all the star wars movies until I met Austin and then we watched them over and over again because of the boys and Austin..