Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quotables


We still have our computer in the garage. One morning after AJ woke up he was wandering through the house looking for me when he heard something out in the garage. Next thing I knew AJ is peeking his head out of the garage door with his lightsaber. I was on the computer. He looked at me relieved and said, "I just thought there was a monster out here." Our little jedi was going to beat that big bad monster using the force I'm sure.
Isabel is getting so big and talking so much. I love how she pronounces some of her words as all one word. I think my favorite is "habit, Mom, habit?" Translation: Can I have it Mom? All this big kid stuff but she still considers herself the baby which I guess she is in our family. It's just funny most kids want to be big kids, but she wants to be a baby. We had the following conversation today.
Me: Isabel, why are you so cute?
Isabel: No, mommy, no, k?
Me: Ok, you're not cute. Then what are you? Pretty?
Isabel: No (big emphasis on the "n" sound)
Me: Then what are you?
Isabel: Baby, mom, baby
Okay, I'd love to keep her for my baby, at least for now.

1 comment:

Fabiane Snell said...

I so very impressed with the boys when we were watching star wars together. Wow, they are fans! I'm very curious about Alexandria's reason to not want you for lunch, I'll keep checking for up dates!