Friday, January 2, 2009

Gun Training for Little Tykes

I have no idea how to start this post because I'm not a big fan of guns, never really have been. But my dad and the rest of my family, well, they could start their own militia. Yea, better not to mess with the Snells. So we always have to make a trip to the desert when we have family in town. Whitney and Juan are here now so you guessed it, shooting here we come. Alexandria was a pretty good aim. AJ absolutely loved it and really wants me to get him his OWN "shoot gun". (Not likely!) DJ was just along for the ride, but I think he liked it too.



Then there's Isabel. Maybe it's because she's too young but I like to think it's because she's my daughter. She really didn't have much interest in shooting the guns.
We had lots of trips to the desert when we were growing up. Oh yes, here's the picture to prove it. Ready, Aim, FIRE!

6 comments:

Fabiane Snell said...

Oh WOW...LOL, loved the last picture! WOW! fun times!

Janalyn said...

I'm kinda glad you're not into guns, that made it so I could teach all your kids how to shoot mine! Whitney's so tiny in that picture.

Adam Snell said...

Ondria, I don't have a copy of that picture with all of us holding a gun. Can you send it to me?

Rebecca Irvine said...

I am not that into guns myself, but Steve Loved that last picture. He thinks we should get a family picture like that. (Over my dead body).

Becky said...

I love it when you post old pictures!
p.s. the kitchen/family room remodel looks amazing :)

Shanell said...

It has been way too long since I've stopped by. So many fun things. I love your Christmas tree and the lights and Alexandria's birthday! Can you believe the girls are getting baptized? I Can't! Love all the fun family time! Happy New Year!