Monday, January 5, 2009

Memory Monday













It was a hard life. Papi was playing in Mazatlan during winter ball so we *had* to go see him there. It was probably one of my favorite places that he's ever played. We stayed in a hotel right on the beach. We walked out the back door to swimming pools and beach. It was the year that Isabel was born so we only went for about 10 days. I had a newborn, 2 two year olds, and 4 year old when we left. Luckily, we could take Aunt Whitney with us. I loved it there and would have stayed the whole time if it would have been a different year.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Yeah, it was awesome! Everyone looks so little in those pictures. Where are the pictures of my parasailing adventure?

Fabiane Snell said...

Hey, that blue shirt belongs to Carter now... THANKS HEAVENS FOR COUSINS!

De Ette said...

Wow I can't believe how much they have grown!! I wish Dionys would play for that team again. I think I will go next time!!