Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Cesars Chopstick it Up

Like I said our kids have become professionals at using chopsticks.  It's nice when you're out to eat because they are more hygenic than silverware that other people have eaten off of.  Most of the kids enjoyed figuring these thing out and now they're even using them at home.  But here's a peek at their first experience.
Sorry, no pics of DJ because he gave up on the chopsticks the first time around and went with stabbing the food with toothpicks instead.

3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

WOW..how about a post of WHY you are there? Baseball Im sure? I have a good friend whos husband plays there...she has been there for 5 years now (during the season)
So cool!!!!

Have fun..cant wait to see more posts!

Misi said...

So glad to see Isabel is dong well and that you made it there in one piece. Enjoy every minute and take lots of picts. for us US folk.

Whitney said...

YAY!! I love the blog. I'm so jealous that you get to experience a whole different culture like that. Hopefully our day will come while we are in the Air Force.

Even though we didn't live close to you guys when you were in AZ, I still miss you guys more now. I keep wanting to call you, but remembering you are in Japan. So we need to ichat. I'm so glad you got that computer. :)