Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Love Japan!


I don't know what to do with this girl.  She loses everything.  Luckily we're in Japan.  I love Japan.

She left a jacket somewhere in the grocery store.  I was sure it was lost forever.  But on our way out we saw that someone had left it sitting on the carts so we would see it on our way out.

We went to a baseball game.  We had been in our seats for about 20 minutes when a security guard brought us a bracelet.  I looked at it and realized it was Isabel's.  She had dropped it somewhere and somehow it got back to us.  I'm telling you nothing gets lost in Japan.  Well almost nothing because even in Japan there are Americans.  Last week she left her Book of Mormon Stories book at church.  I know you would think, "church, oh you'll for sure get it back there."  Ha!  One of the American families picked it up and gave it to the American missionaries who then put it somewhere . . . fast forward to today.  The missionaries couldn't find ours so they gave us a new one.  Still a good ending, I just thought it was funny that when the Americans got involved things got lost.

I love Japan!

2 comments:

Fabiane Snell said...

LOL, but the way, Isabel looks absolutely gorgeous!

Fabiane Snell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.