Friday, August 31, 2007

Baby Shower

We are going to have a very exciting time around Christmas. Both Clint's and Adam's wives are pregnant. Fabiane and Adam are having a boy and Clint and Katie are having a girl. What lucky grandmas! If they see something cute for a girl they can get it or for a boy they can get that too. Since Fabiane and Adam were here for such a short time we put together a little baby shower with the moms in the family for Katie and Fabi. We went to eat at Wildflower Bakery. We talked and ate and it wouldn't be a baby shower without presents. I thought it was really fun. In fact I think we should do it whenever anyone in the family is expecting. I'm so excited for Fabiane and Katie. Congratulations girls! I hope you had a good time too.

1 comment:

Heath said...

Looks like fun. I'll be expecting one of these in October when we come for the wedding! Um, I like chocolate and ice cream for presents. Thanks!!