Monday, August 6, 2007

Queen of Bling



Grandma bought her a new little box with some princess stuff in it including this tiara. The boys were sick yesterday so I sent Alexandria to church with Grandma. Before she left she asked if she could wear the crown. I told her no. She started to argue and it was late so I told her to take it with her and ask Grandma what she thought. I was pretty sure Grandma wouldn't let her wear a tiara in church but Grandma must of said yes because she came home with it on. When I asked her if she wore it in church she said yes and that everyone told her how beautiful her hair looked. Can't wait until next week when I have to tell her no crown in church.

4 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

huh, where does she get the Princess attitude from :) She is SO pretty!

Heath said...

Wow, grandmas are such suckers! Do you ever think mom would have gone for that with her own kids? NO WAY!!

De Ette said...

Hey now Heath, you never asked me if you could wear a tiara. Maybe I would have said "Yes, your highness!" Love ya Mom

Adam Snell said...

Mom am I gonna have to watch out for you come December?